Host Employers have the opportunity to provide employment to our international university students in an effort to spread American culture and values. Employer relationships are fundamental to our cross-cultural program. If you are an employer who would like to become involved in the Summer Work and Travel program, please contact AWA at: email@example.com
As part of Department of State regulations, American Work Adventures must screen and approve your business for the Summer Work and Travel program. Our preliminary requirements of all interested Host Employers are:
1) Completed Host Employer Packet.
2) Current and valid Business License.
3) Current and valid Worker’s Compensation Certification.
4) Proof of Seasonality Form.
5) Housing and Transportation Form.