AWA Participant Insurance

EGI-FinalAs a Participant of American Work Adventures, your program will include 4-months of comprehensive traveler's insurance coverage from Envisage Global Insurance. If you feel you will need additional insurance coverage, or have questions about your coverage, we encourage you to please contact Envisage Global Insurance before you travel to the United States.

If you have a medical need, go to your local Urgent Care facility

For general questions and assistance about your medical needs, please contact Seven Corners, Monday - Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM, Eastern Standard Time.

  • Toll Free: 1-800-335-0477
  • Direct: +1 317-575-2656 (Collect)

For a Medical Emergency 24 hours/ 7 days a week:

  • Toll Free: 1-800-690-6295
  • Direct: +1 317-818-2808 (Collect)

Or send an email to Seven Corners at

After you receive medical care, you will need to download and complete the Insurance Claim Form to get covered by insurance.

To learn more: visit Envisage Global Insurance and AWA Student Zone Insurance Center